Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Water/Bad Water


I love hiking in the Niagara Gorge. It is like another world and a free one at that. Hearing the rushing water long before you see it...well the whole thing is a treat. When you go to Niagara Falls in the summer it is a must do.



One experience I could have lived without was my commute last Wednesday.

I left the house at 6:30am to catch the Go Train into Toronto. I then worked from 9 to 5 and booked it back to the Train where I caught the express train(something I've tried for months but never made...its getting harder to speed walk with my own speed bump). The tracks were flooded and to make a long story short...after a hour of walking, a street car ride, Bobby hitching a ride to the car, driving to Mississauga and us both driving back to Niagara...we got home at 10pm. Nice 15.5 hour day with wages for 8.

Uggh to bad water! Double uggh to the 7.5 hour commute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home