Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Waiting with Abated Breath


So we've started sending out our second newsletter. I know, I know you can hardly wait! Just like Fatty Lumpkin aka my sweet kitty waiting at the cottage door for her 'friend' Tiger to show up and try to get her thru the screen.

If you didn't receive our first newsletter, please email me your address and we'll send both of our newletters to you and include our stellar picture magnet! If you did get our first newsletter, hang tight the second is on its way.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 a.m. , Blogger Maria Scicluna said...

Only a cat lover can really appreciate that picture. He is not on antianxiety drugs like me I bet.

 
At 5:56 a.m. , Blogger debrowns said...

I'd love your newsletter and who doesn't love free magnets?!

eekness@hotmail.com

P.S. Apparently we know someone up here in Grande Prairie, AB that knows your Sr. Pastor.

Erin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home