Saturday, April 21, 2007

In a Gamble...I'll put my $ (and life) on Jesus.


"I believe in both faith and reason. The more we learn about God, the more we understand how magnificent this universe is. There is no contradiction to it. When I look at history, I would disagree with Sam: Christianity has done far more good than bad. Altruism comes out of knowing there is more than this life, that there is a sovereign God, that I am not God. We're both betting. He's betting his life that he's right. I'm betting my life that Jesus was not a liar. When we die, if he's right, I've lost nothing. If I'm right, he's lost everything. I'm not willing to make that gamble." Rick Warren from a interesting interview with an published atheist.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home