Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Biggest Loser







Okay.

So I just finished watching The Biggest Loser and am feeling like a big loser. I sobbed for the first 30 minutes.

Seriously.

I have been obsessed with fat busting shows in the past few weeks. Maybe it is because I'm 30 weeks preggers and only a few pounds from a weight we shall not name.

At this point, I'm still working 4 days a week and most days I work I walk an hour to and from the train station. It's still "business as usual" but I'm looking forward to a little 'prep' time before d-day.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 p.m. , Blogger Tarasview said...

oh hon- soooo normal! When I hit 200 I wept for a week. hugs for you!

 
At 8:07 p.m. , Anonymous KeriCDN said...

Please don't cry, you're fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home