Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Please don't drop the camera in the sand box boys!


5 things that are new with Melissa:

1. Working @ IKEA in wall decor & greenroom. Bringin back the 80's memories with the yellow & navy long sleeve polo top.

2. Helping to lead a "Gurl's Club" every other week at the church. We'll be watching some Joan of Arcadia episodes.

3. Starting another 'Readin Thru' the November 5th week. If you'd like to join me, I have chronological reading schedules you can follow. There are three places you can start...Matthew, Acts or Genesis. Just email me if you're interested!

4. My Jesus-died-and-rose-again birthday a.k.a. 33 is coming up in November.

5. I just found out that Melissa is Greek for honey bee & Deborah is Hebrew for honey bee. Her fabulous story is in the Bible in Judges 4 & 5. I never thought my name was very meaningful. It turns out I was wrong. Thanks Mum & Dad. Hip hip hooray!

2 Comments:

At 1:54 p.m. , Blogger Maria Scicluna said...

Beats the meaning for mine Maria "mother of god" yah right.

 
At 11:25 a.m. , Blogger Melissa said...

I looked your name up Maria and one site said your name has Eygtian roots that mean "beloved"!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home