Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ode to Macaulay Culkin AKA The Home Alone Kid

Yes, I went to work at IKEA in this outfit. I'm surprised how many people don't have a sense of humour. I couldn't stop laughing at myself.

My costume for work came because I was looking for entertainment & I didn't want to wash a work shirt. I am always big on costume that you need to explain or figure out & that I can pin on myself. The fake hair took things to a whole new level for me. But I loved the Sharlene Cave-Brown-Cave-esque do (but her hair was much much cuter!!) that finished off the Kevin McCallister look.

I figure I had two fans. The first was Bobby, (who helped me bring my idea to life) he had this crazy goofy smile on him when he spied me walking up Queen Street & the other was a 3-4 year old boy who just started giggling when he saw me & even came over to give my feet a squeeze. Awwwwe.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m. , Blogger Maria Scicluna said...

I love that! Way to go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home