Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Big Drive


On the 28th of June, Bobby & I are driving out to Edmonton from Toronto and I have to say I'm just giddy about the drive...ok maybe more about the scenery. Other than a 8 hour layover in Vancouver, I've only been as west as Windsor, and as north as North Bay. (What can I say...my parents like to travel outside of Canada!) We have 5 days to get out there and we hope to celebrate Canada Day in Saskatoon. Hopefully, I'll have some fun pictures to show for it. I can't wait!!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 p.m. , Blogger Maria Scicluna said...

Edmonton is my old country. Bobby Andrew lives there!

 
At 11:56 a.m. , Blogger debrowns said...

Hey Bobby & Melissa,

This is Erin (Koudys) Brown. I was on our friend Doug's blog and saw a link to what I thought was you, and of course it was. Just thought I'd say hi and ask if your trip to Edmonton was to go to National Assembly? We're in a church in Grande Prairie, AB about 4 and a half hours North West of there but won't be coming. Anyway, if you want to check out what's new with me and Dave you can check out our blog at www.debrowns.blogspot.com. Have a good trip!

Erin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home