Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ashfault Diving


So I was walking down the street with Bobby & our friend Hannah and I had a 'little' accident. I hit a manhole cover that was probably raised a whopping 2 cm from the street. Usually, this would be no large deal and I'd stumble but recover. Not this time. My feet left the ground, my arms went above my head and I literally dove into the street. Not exactly glamourous. Actually hillarious.

Bobby describes the whole thing as a 'my wife flopping on the road' and he had this horrified, you're-so-pathetic look on his face which only made me laugh harder. After checkin myself out, I found I had some nice road rashes on my elbows and a lovely black cosmetic scrap from my wrist to the wounds. This, of course, made me laugh all the harder. The whole thing is beyond bizarre...especially since I've fallen down stairs 3 times as well. Suddenly, I'm the worst klutz that I know!

(The only sad thing is my rotator cuff seems to have torn since I can't really move my arm up or around very well. Not a good thing when its painful to put deoderant on! Haha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home